- Identify a social problem that can be used as a basis to develop a proposal for advocating a policy.
- Describe the background of the problem, the scope of the problem, the demographics of the population involved, and any supporting research data and statistics.
- Identify the stakeholders involved and availability and accessibility of necessary resources to solve the social problem.
- Explain the political climate relative to the issue and any ethical implications.
- Evaluate social policies and programs that are currently available and discuss their effectiveness in addressing your identified social problem.
- Discuss the levels of access you would need to pursue to advocate for your proposal.
Your final product will be a 6- to 8-page Microsoft Word document utilizing a minimum of four scholarly sources.