Explain what would you do when your longtime supplier will not lower its current prices.
DETAILED ANSWERS FOR THESE DISCUSSIONS PLEASE.
WEEK 7 DISCUSSION 1 BUS230
Price. Please respond to the following:
- Explain what would you do when your longtime supplier will not lower its current prices. Assume that this supplier provides the best product/material that you need.
- Discuss when you would always select suppliers/bidders based on price. Assume that all bidders are similar in quality and services, why and why not?
- Describe how one can engage a supplier in a negotiation with a price expectation. Relate your experience in purchasing a car, for example. Provide at least two (2) scenarios to your explanation
WEEK 7 DISCUSSION 2 BUS 230.
Cost Management. Please respond to the following:
- Describe three (3) key concepts you consider most important in the total cost of ownership.
- Describe how price discounting would influence the understanding of purchasing as a profit center.
- Explain what and how a small business can apply and benefit from the strategic cost management. Give at least two (2) examples.
- Describe one (1) of your business negotiation experiences. Explain how your negotiation impacted directly and/or indirectly to the profit and/or the expense of your company or organization. If you do not have business negotiation experience, describe one (1) business negotiation experience you observed or learned about.