Undertake a literature search related to the topic.
2. From your literature search, select three (3) peer reviewed journal articles that report on research studies addressing the chosen national standard and how it impacts quality and safety in healthcare.
3. Only journal articles reporting on a research study can be included (this does not include literature reviews or systematic reviews).
4. Write the annotated bibliography allocating approximately 200 words for each article (you do not need to include an introductory paragraph for this paper).
5. Finally, summarise the articles you have annotated in a 400 word conclusion, discussing how these findings inform nursing practice.
6. Direct quotations are not to be used in an annotated bibliography.
7. Present the citations in alphabetical order.
8. You are also required to upload the three (3) articles you have selected into the dropbox along with the annotated bibliography.