Top of Form
1) Thinking about the Weissert & Weissert chapters, what political strategies have been effectively executed in recent decades to achieve health reform initiatives?
2) Fully describe Section 2714 of the PPACA: Extension of Dependent Coverage and when it became law?
3) The individual mandate is one of the most well-known and debated provisions of the PPACA. What are the requirements for individuals to have health insurance?
4) Fully describe Provision #7 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
5) When we look at the lessons learned on reforming health care, we can see that the United States had encountered at least five reasons of why health care reform was hard to pass as law. Fully describe each one of these five reasons and how they affected the political process.