Find an example from the News or other media in which statistics or findings are being presented. What type of research method was used to find their results? (if you don’t know, then use your best knowledge to guess what they may have used.)
Is this research sound legitimate and objective? What SHOULD they do? What more information do you need to know about this study/research?
Here’s an example: “On the news recently, they discussed a new study that finds that people who ate an apple every day were less likely to get sick and make doctor visits. I guess they old saying is right ‘An apple a day keeps the doctor away.’”
I’d say this study is probably a correlation. They simply looked at the relationship between how many apples are eaten and the number of reported sicknesses and doctor visits. I think this okay, but we probably need to know about other foods in their diets. Maybe those people who eat an apple every day also exercise and eat many other healthy foods often.
Unit 10 Assignment 1 & Unit 10 Discussion 1? $35.00 Due (Friday) 9/07/2018.
Unit 10 Assignment 1
· Group Proposal
Now that you have examined the literature and developed the structure for the proposed group, it’s time to put the pieces together. Assume your supervisor has asked you to assemble all your work to present to the rest of the clinical team. Consider the feedback you’ve received from the previous assignments and complete the following:
· Section 1: Compare and contrast the applicability of different group leadership or facilitation styles and approaches (First section of u04a1).
· Section 2: Integrate theoretical orientation and group leadership and facilitation styles into the group structure and development processes and support choices with recent academic research (u06a1).
· Section 3: Based on your analysis of the research, develop a succinct action plan appropriate for the selected group topic and population. Include session activities and interventions aligning with measurable group outcomes established in u06a1. Make sure that your action plan:
o Is based on a specific major counseling theory.
o Supports therapeutic factors of a group in the working stage (see Chapter 8 in your text).
o Incorporates multicultural and diversity awareness, knowledge, and skills.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
· Written communication: Written communication must be grammatically correct and free of errors that detract from the overall message. Writing should be consistent with graduate-level scholarship.
· APA formatting: Title page, main body, and references should be formatted according to current edition APA style and formatting.
· Number of resources: Minimum of ten scholarly resources. Distinguished submissions typically exceed this minimum.
· Length of paper: 10–12 typed, double-spaced pages plus title and reference pages. Abstract and Table of Contents are not necessary.
· Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Unit 10 Discussion 1
[u10d1] Unit 10 Discussion 1
Group Proposal – Sharing Your Work
Post your revised assignment from Unit 6 in the discussion area. Include an introduction highlighting your research in this area and the effectiveness of group work. Conclude with a draft of your treatment plan for peer critique.
[Unit and Assignment Title]
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.