Topic: Low income Adults opioid substance abuse
Title page, introduction, body, conclusion and references page
what it should include:
1. Introduction establishes the purpose of the paper and describes why topic is important to health promotion in the target population in your area.
2. Introduction stimulates the reader’s interest.
3. Conclusion includes the main ideas from the body of the paper.
4. Conclusion includes the major support points from the body of the paper.
Relate topic to target population
1. Describes the topic and target cultural population.
2. Includes statistics to support significance of the topic.
3. Explains how the project relates to the selected Healthy People topic area.
4. Applies health promotion concepts.
summary of articles
1. A minimum of three (3) scholarly articles, from the last 5 years, are used as sources.
2. Articles meet criteria of being from scholarly journals and include health promotion and wellness content.
3. At least one article is related to the chosen cultural group.
4. Summaries all key points and findings from the articles.
5. Includes statistics to support significance of the topic.
6. Discusses how information from the articles is used in the Health Promotion Project, including specific examples
Health promotion dicussion
1. Describes approaches to educate the target population about the topic.
2. The approaches are appropriate for the cultural target population.
3. Identifies specific ways to promote lifestyle changes within the target population.
4. Applies health promotio.