Please respond to each of the interview questions below. Your responses do not need to be incredibly long, but they should be in complete sentences and complete enough to highlight your hirability. Remember to take every opportunity to provide insight into your experiences and make an impression.You can upload your responses as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf attachment.
1. Why did you choose to interview with our organization?
2. Describe your ideal job.
3. What do you consider to be your greatest strengths? weaknesses?
4. Have you ever had any failures? What did you learn from them?
5. How does your college education or work experience relate to this job?
6. Give an example of a situation in which you provided a solution to an employer. Was it implemented? Was it successful?
7. How do you think a former supervisor would describe you as an employee?
8. Would you be successful working in a team-based environment?
9. Are you able to work on several assignments at once?
10. Where do you see yourself in five years?